Neglecting your hygiene and other personal routines should never be done despite having old age. Our home care assistants can provide you with the necessary assistance so you can maintain your activities of daily living (ADLs).
As part of providing Home Care Services in Mesa, Arizona, personal care includes:
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth, and routine nail care
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin
- Assisting with dressing and undressing
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs
- Assisting with eating or feeding
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding the client to take them at the prescribed time (s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken
- Providing respite and palliative care
Please give us a call at 480-878-0518 or send a message to email@example.com for more information.