Feeling depressed or lonely is common among elderly individuals who have a hard time going out to socialize. Prevent your loved ones from feeling this way by availing of our Home Care Services in Mesa, Arizona, more specifically, our companionship services.
Our services include:
- Providing companionship, friendship, socialization, & supervision
- May include meal preparation and light housekeeping but emphasis is on companionship and supervision
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills
- Providing respite and palliative care
- Monitoring client’s safety, comfort, and welfare by contacting clients by phone or by making home visit(s)
- Medication reminding
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans
Please give us a call at 480-878-0518 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.